I am honoured to have been invited to speak at this year’s NZIPP Infocus Conference, being held 9th and 10th of August, at the Ridges Lakeland Resort in Queenstown. I’m so excited to meet all of the wonderful speakers, members and guests, and to have the opportunity to learn from so many unique talents, all within the breathtaking setting of New Zealand’s South Island.
My talk ‘Finding the Light and the Love – Framework for a Modern Wedding Photographer’ will cover the following topics:
- Creating a business structure you believe in
- Working with (and against) trends
- Interpreting the light
- Sourcing inspiration from outside the industry
- The importance of a supportive network
- Helping the big day flow with ease
- Branding and online presence – Making your voice heard
If you’ll be in New Zealand around those dates, and would like to hear from me and a range of incredibly talented and diverse photographers, visit the Infocus website and grab yourself a seat.